TTEEnd System A664 Core IP is a RTCA DO-254 DAL A certifiable solution which can be used in avionics systems. Modern host interfaces together with a state-of-the-art hardware platform allow the transmission of safety-critical data with up to 1 Gbit/s speeds over avionics data networks, enabling optimization of size, weight and power of the system.
- RTCA DO-254 DAL A certifiable end system core IP for use in flight programs
- Fully compliant with Ethernet (IEEE 802.3), rate-constrained (ARINC 664 part 7) and time-triggered traffic (SAE AS6802)
- Support of 10/100/1,000 Mbit/s on both network and host interface
- Certification evidence available
- IP size is ~45,000 LUTs (Xilinx US+ Device Family)
- 256 Tx VLs
- 512 Rx VLs
- 2,048 Tx ports
- 4,096 Rx ports
- Host interface: AXI4, 32-bit at 125 MHz
- Network interface: supports two GMII channels
- IEEE 802.3
- ARINC 664 part 7
- SAE AS6802
If you require more detailed information you can download the product flyer or contact us directly at email@example.com.