The TTEEnd System Space 3U cPCI connects spacecraft subsystems to the TTEthernet® network and was specifically designed to meet the challenges of harsh space environments. The card is built in a compact cPCI 3U form factor as an off-the-shelf product. TTEthernet® permits the use of synchronized and non-synchronized functions of distributed systems in the same Ethernet network.
TTE End System Space 3U cPCI
- 3x 1000BASE-T/100BASE-TX Ethernet ports
- Safe partitioning between IEEE 802.3, rate-constrained and time-triggered Ethernet traffic (SAE AS6802)
- Interfaces TTEthernet® to PCI, SPI or SpaceWire host devices
- Fault-tolerant communication with high bandwidth utilization
- Supports the following host interfaces:
- PCI 32 Bit V2.1 33 MHz
- SPI/QSPI up to 250 Mbit/s
- SpaceWire RMAP 100 MHz
- TTEEnd System Space 3U cPCI (EDU): Functionally-representative with commercial parts for laboratory use only.
- TTEEnd System Space 3U cPCI (PROTO): Built for unit-level qualification (lower ceramic parts quality), similar to EQM.
- TTEEnd System Space 3U cPCI (FLIGHT): Qualified according to ECSS and acceptance-tested. Flight-grade model for safety-critical space applications. Built with level-1 grade ceramic parts.
Please contact email@example.com for more information.