The TTESwitch Controller Space is an integrated communication controller that supports standard Ethernet traffic, rate-constrained traffic according to ARINC 664 part 7, and time-triggered traffic according to the SAE AS6802 Time-Triggered Ethernet Standard. The chip is based on a radiation-hardened 65 nm design process and packaged in a hermetic housing. This ensures high reliability in harsh environments requiring radiation and latch-up tolerance for applications like deep space spacecrafts, space stations, satellites, etc.
- Three supported traffic classes
- Standard Ethernet IEEE 802.3
- Time-triggered Ethernet (SAE AS6802)
- 6x 100/1,000 Mbit/s + 16x 100 Mbit/s Ethernet channels
- 352 pin CQFP package
- 1 MByte of internal memory
- Junction temperature: -40 °C to +125 °C
- Rad-hard design
*This component supports asynchronous Deterministic Ethernet traffic similar and 100% compliant to the Aeronautics standard ARINC 664 part 7.