The TTESwitch Controller HiRel is an integrated communication controller that supports standard Ethernet traffic, rate-constrained traffic according to ARINC 664 part 7, and time-triggered traffic according to the SAE AS6802 Time-Triggered Ethernet Standard. The chip is based on a radiation-hardened 65 nm design process and packaged in a cost-efficient plastic package. This ensures high reliability in harsh environments requiring radiation and latch-up tolerance for applications like launch vehicles and LEO satellites.
- Supports three traffic classes
- Standard Ethernet (IEEE 802.3)
- Rate-constrained* (ARINC 664 part 7)
- Time-triggered (SAE AS6802)
- 6 x 100/1,000 Mbit/s & 16 x 100 Mbit/s Ethernet channels
- 1 MByte of internal memory
- 400 pin PBGA package
- Junction temperature: -40 °C to +125 °C
- Rad-hard design
*This component supports asynchronous Deterministic Ethernet traffic similar and is 100% compliant to the aeronautics standard ARINC 664 part 7.