The TTEEnd System Controller HiRel is an integrated communication controller that supports standard Ethernet, rate-constrained traffic according to ARINC 664 part 7, and time-triggered traffic according to the SAE AS6802 Time-Triggered Ethernet Standard. Three different host interfaces (SPI, PCI and SpaceWire) provide flexibility to connect the TTEthernet® controller to different CPUs or FPGAs. The chip is based on a radiation-hardened 65 nm design process and packaged in a cost-efficient plastic package. This ensures high reliability in harsh environments requiring radiation and latch-up tolerance for applications like launch vehicles and LEO satellites.
- Supports three traffic classes
- Standard Ethernet (IEEE 802.3)
- Time-triggered Ethernet (SAE AS6802)
- Three Ethernet channels, full duplex at 100/1,000 Mbit/s
- 1 MByte of internal memory
- 400 pin PBGA package
- Junction temperature: -40 °C to +125 °C
- Rad-hard design
*This component supports asynchronous Deterministic Ethernet traffic similar and is 100% compliant to the aeronautics standard ARINC 664 part 7.