The people who join us change our company – the products we build together change the world
TTTech Group companies are doing work in megatrends that are transforming the world as we know it. The people who work with us are experts in their fields and we depend on every single one of them to drive innovation and make us a little bit better. Are you ready to take on a new challenge at TTTech?
Are you passionate about a certain field and want to contribute to TTTech’s success? We are looking for committed employees for all our various business areas. If you did not find an exact match on our career page, then we are looking forward to receiving your unsolicited application.
- Working on software-, hardware- and chip development projects for our customers in the Automotive, Aerospace, Industrial and Off-Highway industries in a development, sales, marketing or product management function
- Working in one of our different business areas, in the following central departments: Human Resources, Finance & Controlling, IT, SCM, Legal etc.
- Completed technical or commercial education
- Practical experience in your field of expertise
- Enthusiasm and passion for cutting-edge technologies
- Teamwork and flexibility
- Curiosity and creativity
- Excellent communication skills in English, German is a plus
- Exciting work environment – be part of future high-tech innovations and cutting-edge technologies
- We are a team – flat hierarchies, open door policy, communication at eye level and hands-on mentality
- Diversity & equal opportunities – our team consists of people from over 60 countries, speaking 100 different languages. Diversity and inclusion are in our DNA
- Development & training – Individual onboarding program, TTTech Academy and internal career opportunities
- Work-life-balance – additional days off, the opportunity to work from home, and individual working time models
As of today, TTTech Group employs more than 2,300 people in 14 locations worldwide. Join our pioneering team and become part of our fascinating projects. You will find it #mindgrowing
We provide an attractive and performance-based salary, which is based on your qualifications and professional experience. This position is subject to the Collective Agreement for Employees in the Metal Trade (“Kollektivvertrag für Angestellte Metallgewerbe”). Actual compensation can be well above this standard.