Human progress is powered by smart machines – smart machines are powered by human visions
As machines are becoming smarter - performance, safety and reliability have never been more important. We provide these attributes for millions of mobile machines worldwide, right here in the heart of Europe. If you come work with TTControl in Vienna, your visions will be on board, too.
Test Manager IoT & HMI – Off-Highway (m/f/d)
In this challenging position, you will be responsible for the test management of our Human-Machine Interface and IoT products on system as well as on software level. Together with the project team, you will define the systems, processes and tools for test implementation and test automation, considering relevant standards and guidelines.
- Lead, plan and direct the activities of test engineers
- Create test concepts and define test strategies to achieve defined test objectives
- Manage development and continuous improvement of test infrastructure
- Participate in evolving and improving the testing methodology across engineering teams building on automation and continuous integration
- Drive continuous improvement, tailoring and standardization of test processes
- University degree (TU/FH) for technical studies with focus on software engineering (e.g. Computer Science)
- Experience in software testing, continuous integration and test automation
- Industry knowledge of the automotive or off-highway sector as well as experience with cybersecurity is an advantage
- Committed, proactive and reliable team player with an independent and precise way of working
- Very good communication skills English, German is a plus
- Exciting work environment – be part of future high-tech innovations and cutting-edge technologies
- We are a team – flat hierarchies, open door policy, communication at eye level and hands-on mentality
- Technical Expertise – work among fellow technical experts and minds that will inspire you
- Central office location – our offices are either located in the city center or easily accessible via public transport
- Work-life-balance – additional days off, home office, and individual working time models
As of today, TTTech Group employs more than 2,300 people in 14 locations worldwide. Join our pioneering team and become part of our fascinating projects. You will find it #mindgrowing
We provide an attractive and performance-based salary, which is based on your qualifications and professional experience. This position is subject to the Collective Agreement for Employees in the Metal Trade (“Kollektivvertrag für Angestellte Metallgewerbe”) and we offer a minimum salary of € 44,000.- gross per year. Actual compensation can be well above this standard.