It takes an airplane to get a person across the world – but a world of great minds to get an airplane off the ground
Today it is normal to step on a modern airplane and travel the entire globe within 24 hours. But it still takes hundreds of experts and specialists to get such an airplane ready for take-off. TTTech is on board too. If you come work with us in Andover, MA so are you.
Technical Solutions Manager – Aerospace
Are you passionate about proposing technical solutions for our customers? Then this role might be just the right fit. In this function you will lead all technical communications between Aerospace customers in the Americas and TTTech’s product management and design teams in Vienna. Our customers include leading aircraft manufacturers which gives you the possibility to participate in projects of tomorrow’s aircraft vehicles.
- Be the signing author on all Technical Volumes for RFIs, RFP, and formal offers for TTTech’s Aerospace customers
- Manage pre-contract efforts for technical evaluation, demonstrations, and early-adoption of TTTech products in the Civil & Defense Aerospace industry
- Gather industry requirements and directly collaborate with Product Management on roadmap development.
- Participate and provide input to business development and market segmentation strategies
- Own the cost estimation effort for engineering efforts during the pre-sales phase of development for all Aerospace products
- Work in close synchronization with the Civil & Defense Aerospace Key Account Manager, being the prime technical point-of-contact / relationship manager for all of his/her customer accounts
- Present at industry conferences and be a thought leader in the industry for deterministic aircraft communications
- Creation of complex technical proposals and support the business or management proposal efforts
- Other tasks as directed by management
- Completed bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electrical or Aerospace Engineering, is required
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience in relevant field
- A blend of in-depth technical and customer-facing roles in previous experience is highly desired
- Knowledge in one or multiple of the following topics is required:
- Aerospace lifecycle, certification, and qualification processes
- Industry safety standards, such as DO-254, DO- 178C, DO-330, and MIL-STDs
- Real-Time Operating Systems (VxWorks, DEOS, PikeOS, etc.) and ARINC 653
- FPGA and/or ASIC based systems design
- Systems, Software, or Hardware development for real-time embedded systems in Avionics, Mission Systems, or Flight / Engine Controls
- Future Airborne Capability Environment (FACE)
- Deterministic communication systems
- Ability to qualify client's needs and requirements and then follow-up with recommended solutions best suited to their needs
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Must have ability to obtain a US Passport, international travel may be required
- Exciting work environment – be part of future high-tech innovations and cutting-edge technologies
- We are a team – flat hierarchies, open door policy, communication at eye level and hands-on mentality
- Technical Expertise – work among fellow technical experts and minds that will inspire you
- Diversity & equal opportunities – our team consists of people from over 60 countries, speaking 100 different languages. Diversity and inclusion are in our DNA
- Trust & responsibility – turn your ideas into reality from day one and have a real impact on megatrends shaping the future
As of today, TTTech Group employs more than 2,300 people in 14 locations worldwide. Join our pioneering team and become part of our fascinating projects. You will find it #mindgrowing
TTTech North America Inc. is part of TTTech Group, a leader in reliable embedded system solutions for safety critical applications. In the Aerospace industry, TTTech North America supports many of the industry’s leading OEMs and Tier 1 providers in the civil and military arenas. TTTech’s Time-Triggered Ethernet platform is used in today’s safety critical aircraft applications to deliver safe and reliable high bandwidth communications across various applications.
We are looking for enthusiastic and committed people with a “Hands-on” approach, who enjoy working as part of a tightly integrated team, and who are always looking for a challenge. We offer you excellent opportunities for professional and personal growth in a motivating work atmosphere in addition to a competitive salary and benefits package, including 401(k), STD/LTD and medical/dental.