The cars of the past were guided by human hands – the cars of the future will be driven by human ideas
In the quest towards full automation, we have set out to tackle the toughest challenge of autonomous driving – safety. Our trusted safety platform is on board more than one million vehicles. If you come work with TTTech Auto in Vienna, your ideas will be, too.
Technical Product Manager (m/f/d)
If you are strong networker, with passion for the automotive industry, then come and join us! Together, we shape the future of atonomous driving and beyond.
- Definition and communication of Electronic Controls Design House offer portfolio
- Responding to requests for proposals and quotes
- Preparation of technical content or bids
- Generate ideas for new products / services and for the improvement of existing ones
- Effectively communicate the value proposition and technical capabilities of the roadmap to internal and external audiences
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role in the hardware industry
- Relevant university degree or HTL education
- Knowledge of the EE architecture of modern vehicles
- Knowledge of current developments in the field of electronics
- Good commercial understanding
- Responsible working style
- Good communication in German and English language
- Exciting work environment – be part of future high-tech innovations and cutting-edge technologies
- We are a team – flat hierarchies, open door policy, communication at eye level and hands-on mentality
- Technical Expertise – work among fellow technical experts and minds that will inspire you
- Diversity & equal opportunities – our team consists of people from over 60 countries, speaking 100 different languages. Diversity and inclusion are in our DNA
- Development & training – Individual onboarding program, TTTech Academy and internal career opportunities
- Trust and responsibility – turn your ideas into reality from day one and have a real impact on megatrends shaping the future
As of today, TTTech Group employs more than 2,300 people in 14 locations worldwide. TTTech Auto, as part of TTTech Group, consists of more than 1,100 employees in 9 locations worldwide. Join our pioneering team and become part of our fascinating projects. You will find it #mindgrowing
We provide an attractive and performance-based salary, which is based on your qualifications and professional experience. This position is subject to the Collective Agreement for Employees in the Metal Trade (“Kollektivvertrag für Angestellte Metallgewerbe”) and we offer a minimum salary of € 60,000.- gross per year. Actual compensation can be well above this standard.