The cars of the past were guided by human hands – the cars of the future will be driven by human ideas
In the quest towards full automation, we have set out to tackle the toughest challenge of autonomous driving – safety. Our trusted safety platform is on board more than one million vehicles. If you come work with TTTech Auto in Vienna, your ideas will be, too.
Technical Manager – Product Innovation (m/f/d)
Curiosity and passion for high-tech innovation! This combination has made TTTech Auto the technological heart of the complex field of Autonomous Driving. We are looking for an experienced Product Owner who is enthusiastic about coordinating software teams, optimizing processes and maintaining the backlog of the team.
- Coordinate the activities of a software team, system and solution architects
- Foster an agile working mode, optimize processes and define organization of the team (working mode may be based on Scrum, Kanban or other tailored process)
- Maintain and coordinate the backlog of the team and support short term and mid-term planning
- Align work with internal stakeholders (e.g. Product Management, Product Development) as well as our Innovation Team in Iberia
- Reporting on status and progress of individual innovation initiatives
- Contribute to operational work on innovation initiatives
- University degree in a technical field of study -- preferably with reference to computer science
- Several years of work experience in technical leadership/coordination of development activities in an agile setup
- Profound knowhow in Requirements Engineering and System/Software Architectural Design
- Strong experience in the Embedded Software Development (C/C++)
- Ideally also experience in: Automotive Domain, Functional Safety
- Exciting work environment – be part of future high-tech innovations and cutting-edge technologies
- We are a team – flat hierarchies, open door policy, communication at eye level and hands-on mentality
- Technical Expertise – work among fellow technical experts and minds that will inspire you
- Diversity & equal opportunities – our team consists of people from over 60 countries, speaking 100 different languages. Diversity and inclusion are in our DNA
- Development & training – Individual onboarding program, TTTech Academy and internal career opportunities
- Trust and responsibility – turn your ideas into reality from day one and have a real impact on megatrends shaping the future
As of today, TTTech Group employs more than 2,300 people in 14 locations worldwide. TTTech Auto, as part of TTTech Group, consists of more than 1,100 employees in 9 locations worldwide. Join our pioneering team and become part of our fascinating projects. You will find it #mindgrowing
We provide an attractive and performance-based salary, which is based on your qualifications and professional experience. This position is subject to the Collective Agreement for Employees in the Metal Trade (“Kollektivvertrag für Angestellte Metallgewerbe”) and we offer a minimum salary of € 50,000.- gross per year. Actual compensation can be well above this standard.