The cars of the past were guided by human hands – the cars of the future will be driven by human ideas
In the quest towards full automation, we have set out to tackle the toughest challenge of autonomous driving – safety. Our trusted safety platform is on board more than one million vehicles. If you come work with TTTech Auto in Vienna, your ideas will be, too.
Software Tools Developer – Tools & Frameworks (m/f/d)
As a passionated software developer you will work as part of an agile team. The team owns the E2E responsibility for their products. Each developer is supposed to contribute to the complete software life cycle. Main activities include design and implementation of features, maintenance of existing code base, documentation, testing, integration and deployment of solutions.
- Develop and maintain the continuous integration framework for the TTTech autonomous driving projects
- Provide configuration management support to projects
- Development of frameworks that enable teams with embedded software focus to easily create maintainable, working and quality code generators
- Develop and maintain tools that enable the customer to configure the MotionWise platform and integrate application software components
- University degree in a technical field of study -- preferably with reference to computer science
- Professional experience in software development
- Knowledge in programming (Python, C, C++)
- Experience in object design and programming
- Quality awareness (clean code, software craftmanship) & knowledge of modern programming paradigms
- Experience in creating software frameworks, cloud computing and automotive software development processes
- Flexibility and self-motivation are among your strengths
- Good command of English, German is an advantage
- Exciting work environment – be part of future high-tech innovations and cutting-edge technologies
- We are a team – flat hierarchies, open door policy, communication at eye level and hands-on mentality
- Technical Expertise – work among fellow technical experts and minds that will inspire you
- Diversity & equal opportunities – our team consists of people from over 60 countries, speaking 100 different languages. Diversity and inclusion are in our DNA
- Development & training – individual onboarding program, TTTech Academy and internal career opportunities
- Trust & responsibility – turn your ideas into reality from day one and have a real impact on megatrends shaping the future
As of today, TTTech Group employs more than 2,300 people in 14 locations worldwide. TTTech Auto, as part of TTTech Group, consists of more than 1,100 employees in 9 locations worldwide. Join our pioneering team and become part of our fascinating projects. You will find it #mindgrowing
We provide an attractive and performance-based salary, which is based on your qualifications and professional experience. This position is subject to the Collective Agreement for Employees in the Metal Trade (“Kollektivvertrag für Angestellte Metallgewerbe”) and we offer a minimum salary of € 40,000.- gross per year. Actual compensation can be well above this standard.