Yesterday’s factories were steam powered – today’s smart factories are mind powered
As machines become more interconnected, the power of the human mind in shaping these new digital environments responsibly and sustainably has never been more important. That is why TTTech Industrial is on hundreds of shop floors at once. If you come work with us in Vienna, so are you.
Software Test Engineer – Industrial IoT (m/f/d)
You already have some experience in software testing and share our passion for developing smart and reliable software and connectivity solutions for innovative industrial products? Then join us and be part of our international and dynamic team!
- Responsible for setting up and maintaining test benches and test environment for software- and integration testing
- Further development of test configuration management (Continuous Deployment)
- Development of automated test scripts and test applications for a continuous product and usability test
- Test reporting
- Contribution to project documentation
- Close cooperation with the software developers
- Enhancement of test methods and test processes
- Technical education (HTL, FH, TU or similar, e.g. Computer Science, Informatics)
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience in technical project work
- Profound knowledge in programming (Python) and of Linux based systems
- Experience with Virtualization-, Cloud- and Web- technologies (Docker, Azure, Hypervisor)
- Communicative person with proactive mindset and structured as well as precise working style
- Very good command of English, German is a plus
- Exciting work environment – be part of future high-tech innovations and cutting-edge technologies
- We are a team – flat hierarchies, open door policy, communication at eye level and hands-on mentality
- Diversity & equal opportunities – our team consists of people from over 60 countries, speaking 100 different languages. Diversity and inclusion are in our DNA
- Development & training – Individual onboarding program, TTTech Academy and internal career opportunities
- Trust and responsibility – turn your ideas into reality from day one and have a real impact on megatrends shaping the future
As of today, TTTech Group employs more than 2,300 people in 14 locations worldwide. Join our pioneering team and become part of our fascinating projects. You will find it #mindgrowing
We provide an attractive and performance-based salary, which is based on your qualifications and professional experience. This position is subject to the Collective Agreement for Employees in the Metal Trade (“Kollektivvertrag für Angestellte Metallgewerbe”) and we offer a minimum salary of € 44,000.- gross per year. Actual compensation can be well above this standard.