Human progress is powered by smart machines – smart machines are powered by human visions
As machines are becoming smarter - performance, safety and reliability have never been more important. We provide these attributes for millions of mobile machines worldwide, right here in the heart of Europe. If you come work with TTControl in Vienna, your visions will be on board, too.
Senior Developer with Project Lead Potential – Embedded Linux (m/f/d)
Together with a team of experts you will be part of our development team for the off-highway area and will independently lead software projects in the field of Embedded Linux. To strengthen our market position, we are looking for an experienced Software Project Manager with high technical understanding who enjoys working and continue to prosper in an internationally positioned, agile development team.
- (Partial) Project management in the field of Embedded Linux software development
- Leading the software development team in an agile setup
- Take over the Scrum Master role in the project
- Analysis, creation and discussion of technical specifications and documentation
- Communication with suppliers and internal and external customers
- Completed technical education (university, university of applied sciences with a specialization in computer science or comparable)
- Profound experience in software development in the field of Embedded Linux
- Experience with agile software development methods
- (First) experience in project management and in the operational management of project teams
- High technical understanding and analytical thinking skills
- Very good communication skills in English, German language skills are a plus
- Exciting work environment – be part of future high-tech innovations and cutting-edge technologies
- We are a team – flat hierarchies, open door policy, communication at eye level and hands-on mentality
- Technical Expertise – work among fellow technical experts and minds that will inspire you
- Central office location – Our offices are either located in the city center or easily accessible via public transport
- Development & training – Individual onboarding program, TTTech Academy and internal career opportunities
- Work-life-balance – additional days off, the opportunity to work from home, and individual working time models
As of today, TTTech Group employs more than 2,300 people in 14 locations worldwide. Join our pioneering team and become part of our fascinating projects. You will find it #mindgrowing
We provide an attractive and performance-based salary, which is based on your qualifications and professional experience. This position is subject to the Collective Agreement for Employees in the Metal Trade (“Kollektivvertrag für Angestellte Metallgewerbe”) and we offer a minimum salary of € 53,000.- gross per year. Actual compensation can be well above this standard.