The cars of the past were guided by human hands – the cars of the future will be driven by human ideas
In the quest towards full automation, we have set out to tackle the toughest challenge of autonomous driving – safety. Our trusted safety platform is on board more than one million vehicles. If you come work with TTTech Auto in Vienna, your ideas will be, too.
Software Developer Continuous Integration (m/f/d)
Curiosity and passion for high-tech innovation! This combination has made TTTech Auto the technological heart of the complex field of autonomous driving. As expert for continuous integration you create the innovative and efficient foundation for the development of complex software systems. Use this opportunity to support our mission of advancing safe technologies and improving human lives!
- Develop and maintain the continuous integration framework for the TTTech autonomous driving projects
- Develop, maintain and automate tools for infrastructure and build automation
- Create software release packages
- Guide the software release process
- Evaluate new tools and make sure used frameworks are best in class
- Provide configuration management support to projects
- Technical education (e.g. Computer Science, Physics, Electrical Engineering or related)
- First experience with continuous integration (e.g. Jenkins) and configuration management (e.g. git) tools.
- Knowledge in programming (Python, C), Windows and/or Linux shell scripting
- Interest in automation of workflows and processes
- Motivated and committed team player with curiosity for innovation.
- Flexibility and self-motivation are among your strengths
- Good command of English, German is an advantage
- Exciting work environment – be part of future high-tech innovations and cutting-edge technologies
- We are a team – flat hierarchies, open door policy, communication at eye level and hands-on mentality
- Technical Expertise – work among fellow technical experts and minds that will inspire you
- Diversity & equal opportunities – our team consists of people from over 60 countries, speaking 100 different languages. Diversity and inclusion are in our DNA
- Development & training – individual onboarding program, TTTech Academy and internal career opportunities
- Trust & responsibility – turn your ideas into reality from day one and have a real impact on megatrends shaping the future
As of today, TTTech Group employs more than 2,300 people in 14 locations worldwide. TTTech Auto, as part of TTTech Group, consists of more than 1,100 employees in 9 locations worldwide. Join our pioneering team and become part of our fascinating projects. You will find it #mindgrowing
We provide an attractive and performance-based salary, which is based on your qualifications and professional experience. This position is subject to the Collective Agreement for Employees in the Metal Trade (“Kollektivvertrag für Angestellte Metallgewerbe”) and we offer a minimum salary of € 40,000.- gross per year. Actual compensation can be well above this standard.