The cars of the past were guided by human hands – the cars of the future will be driven by human ideas
In the quest towards full automation, we have set out to tackle the toughest challenge of autonomous driving – safety. Our trusted safety platform is on board more than one million vehicles. If you come work with TTTech Auto in Vienna, your ideas will be, too.
Senior System Architect - Hardware Design House (m/f/d)
As a Senior System Architect, you shape tomorrows complex electronic control units, such as secure gateways, domain controllers and hardware platforms for automated and assisted driving.
If you are passionate about working within an international organization and implementing best practices motivates you – take your chance and apply now!
- analyze and understand technical requirements and specifications
- draft concepts for complex electronic control units and align them with the customer
- define technical content of offerings (technical quote description)
- elaborate effort estimations
- define requirement specifications for subcontractors
- evaluate deliverables of subcontractors
- analyze technical issues and propose solutions
- report to project manager
- technical university degree
- broad technical understanding (mechanics, electronics, digital design, embedded software)
- sound knowledge of technologies used in the automotive domain
- basic understanding of functional safety and security
- more than 5 years of experience in designing complex control units
- excellent communication to ensure unambiguous communication and efficient collaboration, internally and with the customer
- Exciting work environment – be part of future high-tech innovations and cutting-edge technologies
- We are a team – flat hierarchies, open door policy, communication at eye level and hands-on mentality
- Diversity & equal opportunities – our team consists of people from over 60 countries, speaking 100 different languages. Diversity and inclusion are in our DNA
- Trust and responsibility – turn your ideas into reality from day one and have a real impact on megatrends shaping the future
- Technical Expertise – work among fellow technical experts and minds that will inspire you
- Development & training – individual onboarding program, TTTech Academy and internal career opportunities
As of today, TTTech Group employs more than 2,300 people in 14 locations worldwide. TTTech Auto, as part of TTTech Group, consists of more than 1,100 employees in 9 locations worldwide. Join our pioneering team and become part of our fascinating projects. You will find it #mindgrowing
We provide an attractive and performance-based salary, which is based on your qualifications and professional experience. This position is subject to the Collective Agreement for Employees in the Metal Trade (“Kollektivvertrag für Angestellte Metallgewerbe”) and we offer a minimum salary of € 45,000.- gross per year. Actual compensation can be well above this standard.