The cars of the past were guided by human hands – the cars of the future will be driven by human ideas
In the quest towards full automation, we have set out to tackle the toughest challenge of autonomous driving – safety. Our trusted safety platform is on board more than one million vehicles. If you come work with TTTech Auto in Vienna, your ideas will be, too.
Senior Strategic Product Manager – Automotive (m/f/d)
The Strategic Product Management Team acts as a bidirectional interface between the automotive market and our software and hardware development teams across several product lines. For this position, we seek an experienced Autonomous Driving System (Software & Hardware) product expert, who is passionate about innovating in the area of safe Fail Operational architectures and safety software frameworks for Autonomous Driving.
As part of a team of product managers, you will be responsible for the go to market strategy, business models and competitive pricing strategies for our automotive embedded software and tooling landscape. If you are an experienced Product Manager with an entrepreneurial mindset who thrives in a fast-moving and constantly evolving high growth environment, then we are looking forward to receiving your application!
- Deeply understand pertaining stakeholder needs, translating them into compelling use cases
- Generate ideas for new products / services and for the improvement of existing ones
- Become a thought leader for internal and external stakeholders
- Identify growth areas and new business models for autonomous driving framework business
- Create business cases, clarifying revenue streams and investment needs for product development models in collaboration with our sales units
- Develop and improve the autonomous driving framework product roadmap in collaboration with appropriate stakeholders
- Effectively communicate the value proposition and technical capabilities of the roadmap to internal and external audiences
- University degree in a technical field (e.g. Computer Engineering, Computer Science or similar)
- At least 3-5 years of experience in product management, portfolio management or product business development
- 5+ years of experience in the Automotive Industry, especially in the area of system architecture for Advanced Driving Assistance System (ADAS) and Autonomous Driving (AD)
- Profound knowledge in relevant international standards e.g. ISO26262, ISO21448
- Experience in Functional Safety methods and Fail-Operational systems design is a plus
- Strong customer orientation, outstanding communication skills and unwavering service-orientation
- Willingness to travel up to 30%
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English, German is a plus
- Exciting work environment – be part of future high-tech innovations and cutting-edge technologies
- We are a team – flat hierarchies, open door policy, communication at eye level and hands-on mentality
- Technical Expertise – work among fellow technical experts and minds that will inspire you
- Central office location – Our offices are either located in the city center or easily accessible via public transport
- Development & training – Individual onboarding program, TTTech Academy and internal career opportunities
- Trust and responsibility – turn your ideas into reality from day one and have a real impact on megatrends shaping the future
As of today, TTTech Group employs more than 2,300 people in 14 locations worldwide. TTTech Auto, as part of TTTech Group, consists of more than 1,100 employees in 9 locations worldwide. Join our pioneering team and become part of our fascinating projects. You will find it #mindgrowing
We provide an attractive and performance-based salary, which is based on your qualifications and professional experience. This position is subject to the Collective Agreement for Employees in the Metal Trade (“Kollektivvertrag für Angestellte Metallgewerbe”) and we offer a minimum salary of € 70,000.- gross per year. Actual compensation can be well above this standard.