The cars of the past were guided by human hands – the cars of the future will be driven by human ideas
In the quest towards full automation, we have set out to tackle the toughest challenge of autonomous driving – safety. Our trusted safety platform is on board more than one million vehicles. If you come work with TTTech Auto in Vienna, your ideas will be, too.
Senior Strategic HR Business Partner (m/f/d)
For you business partnering means advising managers on eye level and actively supporting employees with your extensive HR expertise? If the answer is yes - we fit together perfectly, now is the time to strengthen our team! We offer a unique working atmosphere with the "mind growing" culture. Exciting projects for organizational development and transformation make your everyday life colorful and dynamic. Let's get to know each other soon in a personal conversation!
- Being the strategic HR Sparring Partner for the Business Unit Management of the respective Business Unit for all people related topics including culture, change initiatives, communication and leadership development
- Implementing the HR strategy cross-regions in alignment with regional HR Community and Business Leads
- Being responsible for implementing Corporate HR processes as well as in case needed adaption to Business Unit specific needs
- Constantly improve Business Unit HR Processes (eg. Performance Management, international Recruiting, Budget Planning, etc.)
- Driving the growth and development of the respective Business Unit organization
- Extensive Professional Experience in HR Business Partner functions and/or HR Expert Functions
- Excited about working in an international, diverse and challenging environment
- Ability to think locally and globally as needed in order to effectively collaborate and provide solutions
- Excellent communication skills and stakeholder management abilities
- Project/Process Management Experience is an advantage
- Exciting work environment – be part of future high-tech innovations and cutting-edge technologies
- We are a team – flat hierarchies, open door policy, communication at eye level and hands-on mentality
- Diversity & equal opportunities – our team consists of people from over 60 countries, speaking 100 different languages. Diversity and inclusion are in our DNA
- Development & training – Individual onboarding program, TTTech Academy and internal career opportunities
- Trust and responsibility – turn your ideas into reality from day one and have a real impact on megatrends shaping the future
As of today, TTTech Group employs more than 2,300 people in 14 locations worldwide. TTTech Auto, as part of TTTech Group, consists of more than 1,100 employees in 9 locations worldwide. Join our pioneering team and become part of our fascinating projects. You will find it #mindgrowing
We provide an attractive and performance-based salary, which is based on your qualifications and professional experience. This position is subject to the Collective Agreement for Employees in the Metal Trade (“Kollektivvertrag für Angestellte Metallgewerbe”) and we offer a minimum salary of € 45,000.- gross per year. Actual compensation can be well above this standard.