The cars of the past were guided by human hands – the cars of the future will be driven by human ideas
In the quest towards full automation, we have set out to tackle the toughest challenge of autonomous driving – safety. Our trusted safety platform is on board more than one million vehicles. If you come work with TTTech Auto in Ingolstadt, your ideas will be, too.
Senior Software Engineer - Service Oriented Communication (m/f/d)
Following the vision of new generic, modular car operating system our product development business unit advances the future of autonomous driving to the next level! Become a core part of our development teams for safer, more secure platform. Time to join our mindgrowing culture in a valued, feel-good atmosphere. Let's get to know us in a personal conversation soon!
- Developing a deterministic and service-oriented communication software stack
- Being part of an agile team with end-to-end responsibility
- Execution of tasks in all areas of the whole software development process (specification, design, test, implementation, integration)
- Planning & refinement of sprint items in collaboration with product owner, customer and other team members
- Cross-team commitment in working groups for further development of the software organization
- University degree in computer science, software engineering or relevant field
- 5+ years experience in software development
- Excellent knowledge in modern C++
- Profound Understanding of modern software tools and practices
- Good knowledge in automotive software architectures especially Adaptive AUTOSAR
- Experience with automotive communication technologies
- Knowledge in frameworks and libraries, e.g. STL, Boost, etc.
- Knowledge in agile frameworks, e.g. Scrum, SAFe, Less, etc.
- Exciting work environment – be part of future high-tech innovations and cutting-edge technologies
- We are a team – flat hierarchies, open door policy, communication at eye level and hands-on mentality
- Technical Expertise – work among fellow technical experts and minds that will inspire you
- Flexible working arrangements – tailor your work according to your personal needs
- Trust & responsibility – turn your ideas into reality from day one and have a real impact on megatrends shaping the future
- Diversity & equal opportunities – our team consists of people from over 60 countries, speaking 100 different languages. Diversity and inclusion are in our DNA
As of today, TTTech Group employs more than 2,300 people in 14 locations worldwide. TTTech Auto, as part of TTTech Group, consists of more than 1,100 employees in 9 locations worldwide. Join our pioneering team and become part of our fascinating projects. You will find it #mindgrowing