Human progress is powered by smart machines – smart machines are powered by human visions
As machines are becoming smarter - performance, safety and reliability have never been more important. We provide these attributes for millions of mobile machines worldwide, right here in the heart of Europe. If you come work with TTControl in Vienna, your visions will be on board, too.
Senior Software Developer C#/.NET Core – IoT (m/f/d)
Our IoT Cloud Service unlocks the benefits of digitalization in the Off-Highway market and offers customers an end-to-end solution facilitating a deep insight into vehicle data. Read more about our product here: https://www.ttcontrol.com/products/connectivity/cloud-and-iot-solutions/
. For this challenging position we are looking for a passionate .NET Core senior developer to join our multi-national team of professionals.
- You collaborate closely with your colleagues in an Agile project team and use your strong technical expertise to establish a clean architecture and best coding practices
- You create concepts, and implement new features for our IoT Gateway
- You are involved in the whole software development life cycle from the specification phase to deployment and maintenance
- As an active member of the team, you involve yourself in shaping the company culture and team spirit and support new colleagues by mentoring them
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in C# .NET Core development
- Experience with C / C ++ coding in embedded environments, as well as with embedded Linux distributions is a plus
- Basic knowledge of SQLite, HTTP and MQTT protocols required
- Experience with Requirements Engineering, Build automation (Jenkins) and Unit Testing using Xunit and Moq frameworks is advantageous
- Independent and proactive work style as well as team player mentality
- Very good command of English language
- Exciting work environment – be part of future high-tech innovations and cutting-edge technologies
- We are a team – flat hierarchies, open door policy, communication at eye level and hands-on mentality
- Central office location – our offices are either located in the city center or easily accessible via public transport
- Work-life-balance – additional days off, home office, and individual working time models
- Trust & responsibility – turn your ideas into reality from day one and have a real impact on megatrends shaping the future
As of today, TTTech Group employs more than 2,300 people in 14 locations worldwide. Join our pioneering team and become part of our fascinating projects. You will find it #mindgrowing
We provide an attractive and performance-based salary, which is based on your qualifications and professional experience. This position is subject to the Collective Agreement for Employees in the Metal Trade (“Kollektivvertrag für Angestellte Metallgewerbe”) and we offer a minimum salary of € 55,000.- gross per year. Actual compensation can be well above this standard.