The people who join us change our company – the products we build together change the world
TTTech Group companies are doing work in megatrends that are transforming the world as we know it. The people who work with us are experts in their fields and we depend on every single one of them to drive innovation and make us a little bit better. Join our team in Vienna as a
Senior Project Manager (m/f/d)
As a Senior Project Manager - ECU Design House, you need to understand how to plan, steer, coordinate, to manage your complex electronic control units based projects and program on a senior level. If you are passionate about developing complex electronic control units based projects and program within an international organization and implementing best practices motivates you – take your chance and apply now!
- Senior Management defines project scope, goals, priorities and deliverables in collaboration with senior management and product management.
- Creates and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Plans and schedules project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope.
- Defines project acceptance criteria and disseminate them to involved parties throughout project life cycle.
- Effectively applies the state-of-the-art methodology and enforces project standards.
- Maintains awareness of new and emerging technologies and the potential application on customer engagements.
- Minimizes exposure and risk on project.
- Manages project budget.
- Senior experience in managing and leading complex ECU projects and program.
- Expert knowledge about automotive technologies
- Experience in the technology sector and passion for technology
- International experience, structured and organized
- Highly motivated with a team spirit and the will to always go the extra mile
- Demonstrated experience in personnel management.
- Demonstrated experience in the quarterly and yearly based budgeting process
- Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential.
- Reacts to project adjustments and alterations promptly and efficiently.
- Persuasive, encouraging, and motivating
- Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including upper management, clients, and other departments.
- Ability to bring project to successful completion through political sensitivity.
- Exciting work environment – be part of future high-tech innovations and cutting-edge technologies
- We are a team – flat hierarchies, open door policy, communication at eye level and hands-on mentality
- Diversity & equal opportunities – our team consists of people from over 60 countries, speaking 100 different languages. Diversity and inclusion are in our DNA
- Trust and responsibility – turn your ideas into reality from day one and have a real impact on megatrends shaping the future
- Technical Expertise – work among fellow technical experts and minds that will inspire you
- Development & training – individual onboarding program, TTTech Academy and internal career opportunities
As of today, TTTech Group employs more than 2,300 people in 14 locations worldwide. TTTech Auto, as part of TTTech Group, consists of more than 1,100 employees in 9 locations worldwide. Join our pioneering team and become part of our fascinating projects. You will find it #mindgrowing
We provide an attractive and performance-based salary, which is based on your qualifications and professional experience. This position is subject to the Collective Agreement for Employees in the Metal Trade (“Kollektivvertrag für Angestellte Metallgewerbe”) and we offer a minimum salary of € 45,000.- gross per year. Actual compensation can be well above this standard.