Human progress is powered by smart machines – smart machines are powered by human visions
As machines are becoming smarter - performance, safety and reliability have never been more important. We provide these attributes for millions of mobile machines worldwide, right here in the heart of Europe. If you come work with TTControl in Brixen, your visions will be on board, too.
Senior Computer Vision & Robotics Engineer (m/f/d)
Do you believe in a more automated and robotized future? Do you enjoy taking a Nvidia Jetson, Raspberry Pi or any other embedded hardware to build a perception pipeline?
As a Senior Software Developer you are responsible for developing applications which automate mobile machinery by implementing together with our customers machine vision and robotics applications. You are involved in the whole project cycle from the specification phase to the testing of the software at the customer.
In case you are also interested in project management, we offer numerous opportunities for your development.
- Develop machine vision and highly automated applications
- Focus on resource-constrained, but robust embedded systems
- Take over responsibility along the product lifecycle – from requirements gathering and software design to implementation and testing.
- Keep close relationship with project manager, customers and other teams
- Share and broaden your knowledge and experience within the teams
- Computer science degree (PhD, MSc, FH, laurea magistrale) with focus on computer vision, neural networks and/or robotics
- Several years of relevant work experience
- Good knowledge of programming in C/C++, Linux OS, build environments
- Experience in machine vision and/or deep learning networks like OpenCV, TensorFlow, PyTorch
- Experience with embedded systems desirable
- Motivated and committed team player with curiosity for innovation and an independent and precise style of working
- Very good command of English, good command of German or Italian is a plus
- Exciting work environment – be part of future high-tech innovations and cutting-edge technologies
- We are a team – flat hierarchies, open door policy, communication at eye level and hands-on mentality
- Technical Expertise – work among fellow technical experts and minds that will inspire you
- Development & training – individual onboarding program, TTTech Academy and internal career opportunities
As of today, TTTech Group employs more than 2,300 people in 14 locations worldwide. Join our pioneering team and become part of our fascinating projects. You will find it #mindgrowing