The cars of the past were guided by human hands – the cars of the future will be driven by human ideas
In the quest towards full automation, we have set out to tackle the toughest challenge of autonomous driving – safety. Our trusted safety platform is on board more than one million vehicles. If you come work with TTTech Auto in Vienna, your ideas will be, too.
Scrum Master (m/f/d)
In this challenging function you are given the chance to enhance and enable autonomous driving. As a Scrum Master you will act as a servant leader for one or two agile teams who are developing new functions in the area of our autonomous driving platform. You are guiding your team through the sprints, avoiding unessential steps as well as creating a trustworthy work environment. You are working with your team in a scaled agile framework, connecting more than 20 teams, working together to deliver optimal customer value in one single solution.
- Coaching, developing and supporting one or two cross functional and agile Software teams
- Create suitable framework for self-organization within the teams
- recognizing conflicts within the team in an early stage and proposing quick problem-solving
- Identifying impediments and implementing necessary adjustments
- Reinforce and enhance agile methods within the teams and overall organization
- Assure continuous improvement in processes and quality
- At least 1-2 years of relevant work experience as a Scrum Master and deep knowledge in agile methods
- Good knowledge about agile principles, concepts and tools
- Experienced in meeting coordination and moderating Scrum events
- Excellent in conflict management and impediment resolution
- Knowledge of embedded systems and the automotive sector is an advantage
- Strong personality, solution orientation, analytical thinking and communication are among your strengths
- Exciting work environment – be part of future high-tech innovations and cutting-edge technologies
- We are a team – flat hierarchies, open door policy, communication at eye level and hands-on mentality
- Diversity & equal opportunities – our team consists of people from over 60 countries, speaking 100 different languages. Diversity and inclusion are in our DNA
- Development & training – Individual onboarding program, TTTech Academy and internal career opportunities
- Trust and responsibility – turn your ideas into reality from day one and have a real impact on megatrends shaping the future
- Work-life-balance – additional days off, the opportunity to work from home, and individual working time models
As of today, TTTech Group employs more than 2,300 people in 14 locations worldwide. TTTech Auto, as part of TTTech Group, consists of more than 1,100 employees in 9 locations worldwide. Join our pioneering team and become part of our fascinating projects. You will find it #mindgrowing
We provide an attractive and performance-based salary, which is based on your qualifications and professional experience. This position is subject to the Collective Agreement for Employees in the Metal Trade (“Kollektivvertrag für Angestellte Metallgewerbe”) and we offer a minimum salary of € 55,000.- gross per year. Actual compensation can be well above this standard.