The cars of the past were guided by human hands – the cars of the future will be driven by human ideas
In the quest towards full automation, we have set out to tackle the toughest challenge of autonomous driving – safety. Our trusted safety platform is on board more than one million vehicles. If you come work with TTTech Auto in Vienna, your ideas will be, too.
Sales Manager (m/f/d)
As Sales Manager you will contribute your technical and commercial skills to our Sales Team. In collaboration with the Key Account Managers you will be responsible for our ECU and Testing Product Business. If you are strong networker, with passion for this high-tech industry, then come and join us! Together, we shape the future of Autonomous Driving and beyond.
- Further development of existing accounts and targeted acquisition of new customers for our ECU and Testing Products business
- Independent offer preparation and presentation as well as solution-oriented negotiation and cross-selling
- Continuous maintenance of the sales forecast, the CRM and reporting systems in coordination with the organizational unit
- Close cooperation with our technical teams, product management, marketing and administrative departments
- Completed degree preferably in the fields of computer science or electronics ideally rounded up with commercial studies
- Experience in the technical B2B sales of components in the automotive or industrial electronics industry
- Professional appearance, solution-oriented and strong communication skills for explanation-intensive products
- High degree of customer and market orientation, affinity for automotive start-ups and e-mobility
- Excellent Excel and Power Point skills
- Proactive way of working, strong execution and self-motivation
- Willingness to travel in Europe (approx. 30%)
- English proficiency, German and other languages are beneficial
- Exciting work environment – be part of future high-tech innovations and cutting-edge technologies
- We are a team – flat hierarchies, open door policy, communication at eye level and hands-on mentality
- Technical Expertise – work among fellow technical experts and minds that will inspire you
- Development & training – Individual onboarding program, TTTech Academy and internal career opportunities
- Trust and responsibility – turn your ideas into reality from day one and have a real impact on megatrends shaping the future
As of today, TTTech Group employs more than 2,300 people in 14 locations worldwide. TTTech Auto, as part of TTTech Group, consists of more than 1,100 employees in 9 locations worldwide. Join our pioneering team and become part of our fascinating projects. You will find it #mindgrowing
We provide an attractive and performance-based salary, which is based on your qualifications and professional experience. This position is subject to the Collective Agreement for Employees in the Metal Trade (“Kollektivvertrag für Angestellte Metallgewerbe”) and we offer a minimum salary of € 42,000.- gross per year. Actual compensation can be well above this standard.