The cars of the past were guided by human hands – the cars of the future will be driven by human ideas
In the quest towards full automation, we have set out to tackle the toughest challenge of autonomous driving – safety. Our trusted safety platform is on board more than one million vehicles. If you come work with TTTech Auto in Vienna, your ideas will be, too.
Safety Consultant – Automotive (m/f/d)
In this exciting function you will support our international customers in the development of safe and highly automated driving. You will start with an intensive onboarding in our headquarters in Vienna to gain a deep understanding of our technology and core product together with reference architecture designs for fail-operational E/E systems for highly automated driving.
After this period, you will be ready for your exciting and multi-dimensional safety consulting tasks supporting our international customers in their development projects – that way enabling a global knowledge transfer in the field of Functional Safety and Safety of the Intended Functionality for highly automated driving.
- Advise, consult, and coach the customer’s development team throughout the safety lifecycle and provide guidance for the transition from fail-silent to fail-operational systems
- Conceptualize and contribute to creating safe E/E system designs and safety concepts for highly automated driving by considering the relevant standards ISO 26262 and ISO 21448
- Analyze, evaluate, and align high level functional safety requirements with customer stakeholders, decompose into requirements for the HW and SW level and into module level
- Conduct Safety Analyses and verify adequacy and efficiency of error detection, error handling and safety mechanisms
- Closely collaborate with core team of safety experts and product development team in our headquarters
- Experience in implementing the safety lifecycle on complex HW/SoC and SW architectures, in particular on POSIX and AUTOSAR based environments
- Experience and know-how in ISO 26262 (Functional Safety) and ISO 21448 (SOTIF)
- Experience in real-time embedded SW development and automotive systems, including networking (CAN, Ethernet) and ECU architectures
- Knowledge of Classic AUTOSAR and Adaptive AUTOSAR including SOA (service-oriented architecture)
- Team player and hands-on approach
- Strong intercultural and communication skills
- Degree in a related technical field of study, Master’s or above preferred
- Excellent command of English; German or Chinese is a plus
- Exciting work environment – be part of future high-tech innovations and cutting-edge technologies
- We are a team
– flat hierarchies, open door policy, communication at eye level and hands-on mentality
- Technical Expertise – work among fellow technical experts and minds that will inspire you
- Diversity & equal opportunities – our team consists of people from over 60 countries, speaking 100 different languages. Diversity and inclusion are in our DNA
- Development & training – individual onboarding program, TTTech Academy and internal career opportunities
- Trust and responsibility – turn your ideas into reality from day one and have a real impact on megatrends shaping the future
As of today, TTTech Group employs more than 2,300 people in 14 locations worldwide. TTTech Auto, as part of TTTech Group, consists of more than 1,100 employees in 9 locations worldwide. Join our pioneering team and become part of our fascinating projects. You will find it #mindgrowing
We provide an attractive and performance-based salary, which is based on your qualifications and professional experience. This position is subject to the Collective Agreement for Employees in the Metal Trade (“Kollektivvertrag für Angestellte Metallgewerbe”) and we offer a minimum salary of € 65,000.- gross per year. Actual compensation can be well above this standard.