The people who join us change our company – the products we build together change the world
TTTech Group companies are doing work in megatrends that are transforming the world as we know it. The people who work with us are experts in their fields and we depend on every single one of them to drive innovation and make us a little bit better. Join our team in Vienna as a
SAP Inhouse Consultant – Logistic MM/SD (m/f/d)
Finding ourselves in the beginning of an exciting SAP transformation journey we are looking for a driven SAP Logistics Consultant, who will support our team in the further development of the internal SAP landscape and work closely with multiple company-wide stakeholders. Do you have a consultancy mindset and are passionate about logistics and supply chain, then come and join us!
- Take on a leading role in Logistics on projects and company-wide initiatives, including process optimizations, new functions, and tool implementations
- Designing and implementing solutions – analyze requirements, blueprint, specify and configure MM, SD, PP and other SAP modules incl. integration aspects
- Consult departments concerning optimization and implementation of logistic processes
- Coordinating with local and group stakeholders and external service suppliers
- End-to-end accountability for SAP projects or tasks throughout their whole lifecycle across departments, business units, countries etc.
- Completed studies – Business Administration, Business Informatics (University of Applied Sciences) or a comparable qualification
- Experience of minimum four years in project implementation for SAP Logistics preferably in Consulting
- Strong project experience with broad knowledge in areas of SAP SD and MM (LO/PP/PS etc.)
- Clear understanding of Functional integration aspects with other SAP modules
- SAP certifications are of advantage
- Experience with S/4HANA is a plus
- Excellent German and English Skills
- Exciting work environment – be part of future high-tech innovations and cutting-edge technologies
- We are a team – flat hierarchies, open door policy, communication at eye level and hands-on mentality
- Technical Expertise – work among fellow technical experts and minds that will inspire you
- Central office location – our offices are either located in the city center or easily accessible via public transport
- Work-life-balance – additional days off, home office, and individual working time models
As of today, TTTech Group employs more than 2,300 people in 14 locations worldwide. Join our pioneering team and become part of our fascinating projects. You will find it #mindgrowing
We provide an attractive and performance-based salary, which is based on your qualifications and professional experience. This position is subject to the Collective Agreement for Employees in the Metal Trade (“Kollektivvertrag für Angestellte Metallgewerbe”) and we offer a minimum salary of € 54,000.- gross per year. Actual compensation can be well above this standard.