Yesterday’s factories were steam powered – today’s smart factories are mind powered
As machines become more interconnected, the power of the human mind in shaping these new digital environments responsibly and sustainably has never been more important. That is why TTTech Industrial is on hundreds of shop floors at once. If you come work with us in Vienna, so are you.
Product Owner – Industrial Cloud Solutions (m/f/d)
Developing smart and reliable software and connectivity solutions for innovative industrial products is our passion. In order to strengthen our market position, we are looking for an experienced product owner who is enthusiastic about steering our internationally located, agile development teams.
- Define product features and their implementation for industrial IoT products
- Analysis of features and breakdown into development tasks together with the development team
- Steer and supervise international agile development teams
- Support the project manager and the product manager for mid-term planning
- Support the development teams during the feature implementation
- University degree in a technical field of study
- Several years of experience in software development, ideally in cloud computing
- Basic experience as project management or technical lead
- Experience with cloud and web technologies (docker, virtualization, clustering) is beneficial
- Solution orientation, analytical thinking and communication are among your strengths
- Excellent command of English
- Exciting work environment – be part of future high-tech innovations and cutting-edge technologies
- We are a team – flat hierarchies, open door policy, communication at eye level and hands-on mentality
- Diversity & equal opportunities – our team consists of people from over 60 countries, speaking 100 different languages. Diversity and inclusion are in our DNA
- Development & training – Individual onboarding program, TTTech Academy and internal career opportunities
- Trust and responsibility – turn your ideas into reality from day one and have a real impact on megatrends shaping the future
As of today, TTTech Group employs more than 2,300 people in 14 locations worldwide. Join our pioneering team and become part of our fascinating projects. You will find it #mindgrowing
We provide an attractive and performance-based salary, which is based on your qualifications and professional experience. This position is subject to the Collective Agreement for Employees in the Metal Trade (“Kollektivvertrag für Angestellte Metallgewerbe”) and we offer a minimum salary of € 50,000.- gross per year. Actual compensation can be well above this standard.