The cars of the past were guided by human hands – the cars of the future will be driven by human ideas
In the quest towards full automation, we have set out to tackle the toughest challenge of autonomous driving – safety. Our trusted safety platform is on board more than one million vehicles. If you come work with TTTech Auto in Vienna, your ideas will be, too.
Product Marketing Manager (m/f/d)
The Strategic Product Management Team acts as a bidirectional interface between the automotive market and our software and hardware development teams across several product lines. For this position, we seek a product marketing manager, who is not only passionate about communicating product related information to key stakeholders but who is able to tell an engaging story about new and cutting-edge technologies and game changing products and solutions. As part of the Strategic Product Management team, you will engage various internal and external stakeholders by providing top-notch product information assets (text, image, animation, video) and gathering feedback to improve them continuously. You will shape, define, and launch several new communication channels and methods to satisfy their information needs.
If you are a passionate and strong communicator with an entrepreneurial mindset who thrives in a fast-moving and constantly evolving high growth environment, then we are looking forward to receiving your application!
- Sharpen USPs and key benefits of our products and solutions and find appropriate communication vehicles (text, image, animation, video)
- Drive creation and production of product information assets along the entire customer engagement lifecycle (e.g. whitepapers, expert articles, website content)
- Define market goals, key messages and plan marketing campaigns together with our Marketing department
- Shape, define and launch several new communication channels and methods to satisfy stakeholders information needs
- Strong customer orientation, outstanding communication skills and unwavering service-orientation
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English, German is a plus
- First experience gained in content editing, editorial writing and/or image editing. Experience with video editing is a plus
- Relevant experience in product marketing, product management, portfolio management or product business development is a plus
- University degree in marketing, journalism or a related field is a plus
- Exciting work environment – be part of future high-tech innovations and cutting-edge technologies
- We are a team – flat hierarchies, open door policy, communication at eye level and hands-on mentality
- Central office location – Our offices are either located in the city center or easily accessible via public transport
- Diversity & equal opportunities – our team consists of people from over 60 countries, speaking 100 different languages. Diversity and inclusion are in our DNA
- Development & training – Individual onboarding program, TTTech Academy and internal career opportunities
- Trust and responsibility – turn your ideas into reality from day one and have a real impact on megatrends shaping the future
As of today, TTTech Group employs more than 2,300 people in 14 locations worldwide. TTTech Auto, as part of TTTech Group, consists of more than 1,100 employees in 9 locations worldwide. Join our pioneering team and become part of our fascinating projects. You will find it #mindgrowing
We provide an attractive and performance-based salary, which is based on your qualifications and professional experience. This position is subject to the Collective Agreement for Employees in the Metal Trade (“Kollektivvertrag für Angestellte Metallgewerbe”) and we offer a minimum salary of € 53,000.- gross per year. Actual compensation can be well above this standard.