The cars of the past were guided by human hands – the cars of the future will be driven by human ideas
In the quest towards full automation, we have set out to tackle the toughest challenge of autonomous driving – safety. Our trusted safety platform is on board more than one million vehicles. If you come work with TTTech Auto in Vienna, your ideas will be, too.
Product Manager – Process and Data (m/f/d)
The Strategic Product Management Team acts as a bidirectional interface between the automotive market and our software and hardware development teams across several product lines. For this position, we seek a product manager with focus on process and data who understands the challenges of complex software products in terms of organizational processes and procedures and who understands how to support the organization with data and reporting platforms.
If you are passionate about data-driven product management approaches with an entrepreneurial mindset who thrives in a fast-moving and constantly evolving high growth environment, then we are looking forward to receiving your application!
- Lead operational process alignments and improvements for product management processes along the product innovation lifecycle and the customer engagement lifecycle
- Drive implementation and integration of supporting IT systems (e.g. SAP, Jira, Tableau)
- Establish a data-driven product management approach
- Support team operations, such as management of internal information repositories, organization of meetings and tracking of tasks, action items and KPIs
- Enable product teams by providing state-of-the-art methods and tools along the entire product innovation lifecycle as well as the customer engagement lifecycle
- University degree in business administration, data science or a related field
- Technical understanding of data management systems (relational databases)
- Experience with data and reporting systems
- Experience with SAP and Jira or comparable tools
- Experience with project management or agile development methodologies is a plus
- Advanced MS Excel skills are a plus
- Strong customer orientation, outstanding communication skills and unwavering service-orientation
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English
- Exciting work environment – be part of future high-tech innovations and cutting-edge technologies
- We are a team – flat hierarchies, open door policy, communication at eye level and hands-on mentality
- Technical Expertise – work among fellow technical experts and minds that will inspire you
- Central office location – our offices are either located in the city center or easily accessible via public transport
- Development & training – individual onboarding program, TTTech Academy and internal career opportunities
- Trust & responsibility – turn your ideas into reality from day one and have a real impact on megatrends shaping the future
As of today, TTTech Group employs more than 2,300 people in 14 locations worldwide. TTTech Auto, as part of TTTech Group, consists of more than 1,100 employees in 9 locations worldwide. Join our pioneering team and become part of our fascinating projects. You will find it #mindgrowing
We provide an attractive and performance-based salary, which is based on your qualifications and professional experience. This position is subject to the Collective Agreement for Employees in the Metal Trade (“Kollektivvertrag für Angestellte Metallgewerbe”) and we offer a minimum salary of € 53,000.- gross per year. Actual compensation can be well above this standard.