The cars of the past were guided by human hands – the cars of the future will be driven by human ideas
In the quest towards full automation, we have set out to tackle the toughest challenge of autonomous driving – safety. Our trusted safety platform is on board more than one million vehicles. If you come work with TTTech Auto in Vienna, your ideas will be, too.
Manager Global Customer Success (m/f/d)
Manager Global Customer Success and the Field Application Engineers (FAEs) are a key link between Product Development, Sales and Customer Projects. The team works toward using existing products and services to implement technical solutions on customer sites.
As a Manager for Global Customer Success, you will manage the whole team of the Field Application Engineers located across the globe at different customer locations. You will lead and drive forward the FAE team’s scope & goals. Also, you will lead the execution of the team’s strategy in cooperation with the local managers from different TTTech Auto locations. You will also be working very closely with other managers in Business Development Group and contribute towards growth and performance of our products.
- Establishing an efficient organizational environment to guarantee customer success and satisfaction
- Build-up and lead a global expert team of Field Application Engineers, that interacts closely with TTTech customers worldwide
- Define goals, organization, and strategy for the FAE team
- Lead the execution of the teams’ strategy in cooperation with the local managers
- Keep the team scope & goals aligned with the product vision, sales plan and customer projects
- Define and improve the teams' related processes and team members performance for the achievement of the customer success
- 3-5 years of practical experience in the domain (customer interaction in the automotive industry)
- Experience with real time systems and software platforms for safety critical missions
- Knowledge on industry standards (AUTOSAR, …)
- Experience with people management and recruiting
- Experience in/with leading agile teams
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Communicative personality who appreciates to work in an international environment; working language: English
- Ability to create a good work atmosphere in an inspiring, visionary and motivating way
- Exciting work environment – be part of future high-tech innovations and cutting-edge technologies
- We are a team – flat hierarchies, open door policy, communication at eye level and hands-on mentality
- Technical Expertise – work among fellow technical experts and minds that will inspire you
- Diversity & equal opportunities – our team consists of people from over 60 countries, speaking 100 different languages. Diversity and inclusion are in our DNA
- Development & training – Individual onboarding program, TTTech Academy and internal career opportunities
- Trust and responsibility – turn your ideas into reality from day one and have a real impact on megatrends shaping the future
As of today, TTTech Group employs more than 2,300 people in 14 locations worldwide. TTTech Auto, as part of TTTech Group, consists of more than 1,100 employees in 9 locations worldwide. Join our pioneering team and become part of our fascinating projects. You will find it #mindgrowing
We provide an attractive and performance-based salary, which is based on your qualifications and professional experience. This position is subject to the Collective Agreement for Employees in the Metal Trade (“Kollektivvertrag für Angestellte Metallgewerbe”) and we offer a minimum salary of € 70,000.- gross per year. Actual compensation can be well above this standard.