The cars of the past were guided by human hands – the cars of the future will be driven by human ideas
In the quest towards full automation, we have set out to tackle the toughest challenge of autonomous driving – safety. Our trusted safety platform is on board more than one million vehicles. If you come work with TTTech Auto in Vienna, your ideas will be, too.
Manager Field Application Engineers (m/f/d)
As a Manager Field Application Engineering Team you manage the whole team worldwide and will drive forward the team cope & goals. Also you will lead the execution of the team’s strategy in cooperation with the local managers.
- Define goals, organization and strategy for the FAE team.
- Keep the organization’s knowledge up to date. Act as a role-model for the team members.
- Keep the team scope & goals aligned with the product vision, sales plan and customer projects.
- Define and improve the teams' related processes for the achievement of the customer success
- Lead the execution of the teams’ strategy in cooperation with the local managers.
- Execute performance/development talks with team members. Provide input to local managers for performance evaluation. (The official performance evaluation talk will be the local manager. Manager Field Application Engineers will be invited.)
- Foster the knowledge transfer among all the team members. Champions in transfer knowledge methodologies helping the teams and regions to be in the next level.
- Detect and evaluate technical skills for the team members providing input to local line managers to prepare training plans. Analyze technical onboarding needed for new members, providing input to local line managers to prepare training plans. Masters who has the knowledge and how to spread.
- Provide input (i.e. job profiles, profile of requirements) to local management, who are in charge of the recruitment and hiring process.
- Coordinate staff development and promotion in coordination with local management and local HR
- 3-5 years of practical experience in the domain
- practical experience with people management
- practical experience with recruiting
- practical work experience in/with Agile teams
- Expert knowledge/expertise on TTTech Solution(s)
- Knowledge on industry solutions (AUTOSAR, …)
- Experience in sales and sales processes
- Excellent presentation and communication skills English: proficient
- Communicative personality who appreciates to work in an international environment.
- Ability to create a good work atmosphere in an inspiring, visionary and motivating way.
- Passionate about leading diverse teams and organize work within an international environment.
- Exciting work environment – be part of future high-tech innovations and cutting-edge technologies
- We are a team
flat hierarchies, open door policy, communication at eye level and hands-on mentality –
- Diversity & equal opportunities – our team consists of people from over 60 countries, speaking 100 different languages. Diversity and inclusion are in our DNA
- Trust and responsibility – turn your ideas into reality from day one and have a real impact on megatrends shaping the future
- Technical Expertise – work among fellow technical experts and minds that will inspire you
- Development & training – individual onboarding program, TTTech Academy and internal career opportunities
As of today, TTTech Group employs more than 2,300 people in 14 locations worldwide. TTTech Auto, as part of TTTech Group, consists of more than 1,100 employees in 9 locations worldwide. Join our pioneering team and become part of our fascinating projects. You will find it #mindgrowing
We provide an attractive and performance-based salary, which is based on your qualifications and professional experience. This position is subject to the Collective Agreement for Employees in the Metal Trade (“Kollektivvertrag für Angestellte Metallgewerbe”) and we offer a minimum salary of € 80.000.- gross per year. Actual compensation can be well above this standard.