Human progress is powered by smart machines – smart machines are powered by human visions
As machines are becoming smarter - performance, safety and reliability have never been more important. We provide these attributes for millions of mobile machines worldwide, right here in the heart of Europe. If you come work with TTControl in Brixen, your visions will be on board, too.
(Junior) Technical Support Engineer – Mobile Machinery (m/f/d)
Do you believe in a more automated and robotized future and are you passionate about technical implementations?
As a Technical Support Engineer, you assist and train our customers during development and integration of our electronic control units, display and telematic solutions for special purpose vehicles such as construction machines, agricultural machines, or municipal vehicles. You are the interface between our customers and our development teams concerning all technical subjects. If you have a good technical understanding, great passion for interacting with customers and enjoy networking, then come and join us!
- Act as technical interface to our customers providing support via ticketing system, phone or on-site
- Assist our customers during the development of applications for mobile machinery
- Provide technical support to our sales team
- Prepare technical presentations and training materials
- Conduct product trainings via our TTC Academy
- School (e.g. TFO) or academic education in the field of computer science, electrical engineering, electronics, mechatronics or similar
- Knowledge of software development (C or ST)
- Knowledge of embedded systems is a plus
- Experience in the field of functional safety is advantageous
- Great passion for interacting with customers and working in international teams
- Very good command of English, good command of German or Italian is a plus
- Exciting work environment – be part of future high-tech innovations and cutting-edge technologies
- We are a team – flat hierarchies, open door policy, communication at eye level and hands-on mentality
- Technical Expertise – work among fellow technical experts and minds that will inspire you
- Development & training – Individual onboarding program, TTTech Academy and internal career opportunities
- Work-life-balance – additional days off, the opportunity to work from home, and individual working time models
As of today, TTTech Group employs more than 2,300 people in 14 locations worldwide. Join our pioneering team and become part of our fascinating projects. You will find it #mindgrowing