The cars of the past were guided by human hands – the cars of the future will be driven by human ideas
In the quest towards full automation, we have set out to tackle the toughest challenge of autonomous driving – safety. Our trusted safety platform is on board more than one million vehicles. If you come work with TTTech Auto in Vienna, your ideas will be, too.
Junior Sales Manager Automotive - Asia (m/f/d)
Are you passionate about the Automotive market and personal growth? Then this role might be just for you. You will support our key account managers in the acquisition tasks and further develop existing and well-known automotive customers. Furthermore, you will assist in the commercial project execution.
If you are strong networker, with passion for this high-tech industry, then come and join us! Together, we shape the future of Autonomous Driving and beyond.
- Close cooperation with local sales forces as well as local cooperation partners
- Responsible and independent commercial preparation of tender documents (calculation, offer, approval documentation)
- After successful induction, taking over responsibility for smaller accounts and supporting commercial project management of large-scale series programs
- Continuous maintenance of the sales forecast, the CRM and reporting systems in coordination with the organizational unit
- Close cooperation with our development teams, technical project management and administrative departments
- Preparation of required project execution agreements inclusive internal and external stakeholder alignment
- After successful induction, independent negotiation within given decision areas
- Completed degree with a technical and/or commercial focus
- Affinity for the automotive industry, electronics and/or hardware & software
- First Experience in the technical B2B sales, ideally in the automotive industry is advantageous
- Professional appearance, solution-oriented and strong communication skills
- High degree of customer and market orientation
- Team player with a high enjoyment of working with numbers
- Willingness to work on legal and contracting topics
- Proactive way of working, strong execution and self-motivation skills, as well as stress resilience
- Very strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Willingness to travel in Asia (approx. 20%)
- Excellent English proficiency. Chinese is a very strong asset and German will be an advantage
- Exciting work environment – be part of future high-tech innovations and cutting-edge technologies
- We are a team – flat hierarchies, open door policy, communication at eye level and hands-on mentality
- Diversity & equal opportunities – our team consists of people from over 60 countries, speaking 100 different languages. Diversity and inclusion are in our DNA
- Development & training – Individual onboarding program, TTTech Academy and internal career opportunities
- Trust and responsibility – turn your ideas into reality from day one and have a real impact on megatrends shaping the future
- Work-life-balance – additional days off, the opportunity to work from home, and individual working time models
As of today, TTTech Group employs more than 2,300 people in 14 locations worldwide. TTTech Auto, as part of TTTech Group, consists of more than 1,100 employees in 9 locations worldwide. Join our pioneering team and become part of our fascinating projects. You will find it #mindgrowing
We provide an attractive and performance-based salary, which is based on your qualifications and professional experience. This position is subject to the Collective Agreement for Employees in the Metal Trade (“Kollektivvertrag für Angestellte Metallgewerbe”) and we offer a minimum salary of € 45,000.- gross per year. Actual compensation can be well above this standard.