The cars of the past were guided by human hands – the cars of the future will be driven by human ideas
In the quest towards full automation, we have set out to tackle the toughest challenge of autonomous driving – safety. Our trusted safety platform is on board more than one million vehicles. If you come work with TTTech Auto in Vienna, your ideas will be, too.
International Assignment Shanghai – Safety Focus (m/f/d)
We are looking for motivated, highly skilled safety experts who like to gain global work experience!
Are you passionate about autonomous driving and want to spend time abroad to learn about the Chinese culture and country? Then this chance might be just the right fit!
In this role you will support our development projects in the field of autonomous driving at our Joint Venture Technomous (Shanghai, China) and will be joining a team of global experts who work every day to build and nurture customer relationships across the globe. Technomous is an innovative and exciting Joint Venture established by TTTech Auto and the largest automobile manufacturer in China, SAIC Group.
For this innovative and exciting Joint Venture, TTTech Auto is looking for talents who like to gain global work experience as an expat for two years in Shanghai.
We offer the following positions:
- Safety Architect (m/f/d)
- Safety Feature Engineer (m/f/d)
- Develop architectures and HW/SW requirements for High-Performance Safety ECUs for ADAS/AD systems
- Develop safety mechanisms (protection, supervision, error detection / handling) in HW and SW for fail-silent and fail-operational ECUs compliant to ISO 26262 up to ASIL D
- Support safety analysis and verification of safety architectures and safety mechanisms
- Be an integral part of Technomous’ software, platform and product development teams
- Closely collaborate with Chinese customers and TTTech Auto’s project teams and product development
- Share your knowledge and experiences within Technomous’ organization and your team, provide guidance for project teams and create new ideas together
- Strong experience in software development and related tools (C/C++/Python) for embedded real-time systems on AUTOSAR and POSIX architectures
- Strong expertise or development experience on HW/SW architectures in the field of Automotive embedded real-time systems
- Solid knowledge or first experiences with ISO 26262 compliant architectures and development practices
- Understanding of vehicle E/E architectures and development processes, ideally with focus on ADAS/AD systems
- Experience and know-how in safety software architectural design is a big plus
- Understanding of high-end System-on-Chip architectures and vehicle communication networks
- Proactive team player with hands-on approach and strong intercultural and communication skills
- Enjoy working abroad for 2 years
- Degree in a related technical field of study
- Excellent command of English; Chinese is a plus
- You will start with an intensive onboarding (6 -12 months) in our headquarters in Vienna in order to gain a deep understanding of our technology and core product. After this period, you will be ready for your exciting role as an Expat in Shanghai, focusing on the support of our development projects on-site and enabling a global knowledge transfer in the field of autonomous driving.
- Exciting work environment – be part of future high-tech innovations and cutting-edge technologies
- We are a team – flat hierarchies, open door policy, communication at eye level and hands-on mentality
- Technical Expertise – work among fellow technical experts and minds that will inspire you
- Diversity & equal opportunities – our team consists of people from over 60 countries, speaking 100 different languages. Diversity and inclusion are in our DNA
- Trust & responsibility – turn your ideas into reality from day one and have a real impact on megatrends shaping the future
As of today, TTTech Group employs more than 2,300 people in 14 locations worldwide. TTTech Auto, as part of TTTech Group, consists of more than 1,100 employees in 9 locations worldwide. Join our pioneering team and become part of our fascinating projects. You will find it #mindgrowing
We provide an attractive and performance-based salary, which is based on your qualifications and professional experience. This position is subject to the Collective Agreement for Employees in the Metal Trade (“Kollektivvertrag für Angestellte Metallgewerbe”) and we offer a minimum salary of € 60,000.- gross per year. Actual compensation can be well above this standard and includes an attractive allowance package, flights and housing.