The cars of the past were guided by human hands – the cars of the future will be driven by human ideas
In the quest towards full automation, we have set out to tackle the toughest challenge of autonomous driving – safety. Our trusted safety platform is on board more than one million vehicles. If you come work with TTTech Auto in Vienna, your ideas will be, too.
Embedded System Architect - Networking (m/f/d)
Are you passionate about automotive and safe E/E systems? Then this role might be just the right fit. As System Architect for the Networking technologies, you will provide a special focus on the communication needs of the automotive industry. As a System Architect you will advise, consult and coach the customer’s development team on in-vehicle communication architecture. You will be asked to provide technical leadership for networking technologies such as Ethernet Communication and Time Sensitive Networking(TSN).
If that sounds like an interesting challenge to you - we are looking forward to your application!
- Provide special focus on capabilities of the emerging TSN standards to design safe and deterministic communication backbones and provide guidance for the transition from fail-silent to fail-operational systems
- Conceptualize & contribute to creating safe E/E system designs and safety concepts for highly automated driving by considering Functional Safety (ISO 26262, up to ASIL D) and Safety of the Intended Functionality (ISO 21448)
- Analyzing, evaluating and alignment with customer stake holders regarding high level communication requirements
- Define Intra-ECU interfaces in Multiple Sensors as inputs and Multi-Core environments and to other ECUs in the E/E network
- Provide technical leadership to multiple ongoing projects with short term notice and engage with multiple customers in parallel
- Help customer in understanding traffic requirements in customer specific architecture and suggest appropriate TSN standards
- Provide customer a market overview of TSN standards and their use in automotive domain
- Expert knowledge on Ethernet communication
- Expertise with TSN Standard and its mechanisms
- Experience with various Communication technologies/standards (CAN, FlexRay, PCIe, DDS, Automotive Ethernet)
- Expert in organization, prioritization and scheduling of multiple tasks or projects
- Customer Focus, Innovative Thinking, Business Acumen
- Communication, Intercultural Sensitivity, Result Driven, Teamwork & Collaboration
- Excellent presentation and communication skills English: proficient
- Exciting work environment – be part of future high-tech innovations and cutting-edge technologies
- We are a team – flat hierarchies, open door policy, communication at eye level and hands-on mentality
- Technical Expertise – work among fellow technical experts and minds that will inspire you
- Diversity & equal opportunities – our team consists of people from over 60 countries, speaking 100 different languages. Diversity and inclusion are in our DNA
- Development & training – Individual onboarding program, TTTech Academy and internal career opportunities
- Trust and responsibility – turn your ideas into reality from day one and have a real impact on megatrends shaping the future
As of today, TTTech Group employs more than 2,300 people in 14 locations worldwide. TTTech Auto, as part of TTTech Group, consists of more than 1,100 employees in 9 locations worldwide. Join our pioneering team and become part of our fascinating projects. You will find it #mindgrowing
We provide an attractive and performance-based salary, which is based on your qualifications and professional experience. This position is subject to the Collective Agreement for Employees in the Metal Trade (“Kollektivvertrag für Angestellte Metallgewerbe”) and we offer a minimum salary of € 60,000.- gross per year. Actual compensation can be well above this standard.