Human progress is powered by smart machines – smart machines are powered by human visions
As machines are becoming smarter - performance, safety and reliability have never been more important. We provide these attributes for millions of mobile machines worldwide, right here in the heart of Europe. If you come work with TTControl in Vienna, your visions will be on board, too.
Embedded Software Developer – Mobile Machinery (m/f/d)
Developing smart and reliable electronic control units and software platforms for innovative mobile machines is our passion. You will be responsible for the development of safety critical real-time systems for use in the mobile machinery and automotive sector which are meeting the highest safety and quality standards.
Depending on your work experience you will start either as a Professional or Senior Developer.
As a Senior you take over responsibility along the whole product lifecycle – from requirements engineering, architecture and software design, to implementation and testing.
- Develop embedded software for electronic control units focusing on safety critical real-time systems based on high-end microcontrollers, communication interfaces and state-of-the art operating systems
- Align with stakeholders on requirements definition
- Design of overall system architectures
- Support in verification and validation activities, as well as definition of test concepts for automated regression testing
- Share and broaden your knowledge and experiences within your team, providing guidance for software developers and creating new ideas together
- University degree (TU/FH) for technical studies (e.g. Computer Science, Mechatronics or Electronics)
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in real-time embedded software development, preferably in the Automotive or Off-Highway sector
- Very good knowledge of embedded C
- Ideally experience with relevant standards (IEC61508, ISO26262, ISO13849) and industry standards (MISRA)
- Committed team player with an independent and precise way of working
- Very good command of English
- Exciting work environment – be part of future high-tech innovations and cutting-edge technologies
- We are a team
– flat hierarchies, open door policy, communication at eye level and hands-on mentality
- Technical Expertise – work among fellow technical experts and minds that will inspire you
- Central office location – Our offices are either located in the city center or easily accessible via public transport
- Work-life-balance – additional days off, the opportunity to work from home, and individual working time models
As of today, TTTech Group employs more than 2,300 people in 14 locations worldwide. Join our pioneering team and become part of our fascinating projects. You will find it #mindgrowing
We provide an attractive and performance-based salary, which is based on your qualifications and professional experience. This position is subject to the Collective Agreement for Employees in the Metal Trade (“Kollektivvertrag für Angestellte Metallgewerbe”) and we offer a minimum salary of € 44,000.- gross per year. Actual compensation can be well above this standard.