The people who join us change our company – the products we build together change the world
TTTech Group companies are doing work in megatrends that are transforming the world as we know it. The people who work with us are experts in their fields and we depend on every single one of them to drive innovation and make us a little bit better. Join our team in Vienna as an
Electronics Test Engineer (m/f/d)
Are you passionate about electronics development and testing? Then this role might be just for you. You will be responsible for designing, executing, and documenting tests to ensure our electronic products (ECU’s and HMI’s for the off-highway market) meet the highest quality standards.
- Analyzing generic EMC and environmental standards, as well as customer requirements
- Creating test plans, selecting suitable test laboratories, and executing EMC and environmental tests
- Documenting test results, analyzing and approving test reports from external laboratories, and ensuring proper execution of external/internal tests
- Creating and aligning EOL and ICT test specifications for the manufacturing partner (EMS) and specifying test software to support automated testing processes
- Further developing test scenarios to ensure quality requirements are met and to increase the robustness of existing products
- Completed technical education in Electronics Engineering or a related field
- Minimum 3 years of experience in electronics testing and/or test automation
- Familiar with using test tools like LabVIEW, Vector Tools, etc.
- Knowledge of standard-compliant EMC and environmental testing
- Team Player with strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Very good command of English, German is a plus
- Exciting work environment – be part of future high-tech innovations and cutting-edge technologies
- We are a team – flat hierarchies, open door policy, communication at eye level and hands-on mentality
- Technical expertise – work among fellow experts and minds that will inspire you
- Central locations – our offices are located in the city center near Karlsplatz & Kettenbrückengasse, easily accessible via public transport and bicycle
- Benefits Package – lunch tickets, job tickets (unlimited use of public transport in Vienna or partially reimbursement of costs for KlimaTicket), numerous discounts, events and much more
- Work-life-balance – additional days off, home office, workcation (up to 45 workdays per year Mobile Working within the EU) and individual working time models
As of today, TTTech Group employs more than 2,300 people in 14 locations worldwide. Join our pioneering team and become part of our fascinating projects. You will find it #mindgrowing
We provide an attractive and performance-based salary, which is based on your qualifications and professional experience. This position is subject to the Collective Agreement for Employees in the Metal Trade (“Kollektivvertrag für Angestellte Metallgewerbe”) and we offer a minimum salary of € 49,000.- gross per year. Actual compensation can be well above this standard.