The cars of the past were guided by human hands – the cars of the future will be driven by human ideas
In the quest towards full automation, we have set out to tackle the toughest challenge of autonomous driving – safety. Our trusted safety platform is on board more than one million vehicles. If you come work with TTTech Auto in Vienna, your ideas will be, too.
Director Quality Automotive (m/f/d)
As a Director of Quality in Automotive, you will take care of our intern Vienna Quality Team and will have the challenge to also technical steering of Quality Teams outside Austria. In this global role you will supervise the execution of product quality assurance related tasks and drive forward pro-active management in the TTTech Auto.
- Lead and develop the global TTTech Auto Quality team
- Disciplinary and technical steering of Vienna Quality team
- Technical steering of Quality teams outside Austria
- Accountability for fulfillment of all goals assigned to the TTTech Auto Quality team
- Supervise the execution of product quality assurance related tasks, project activities and artifacts, including performance of project audits, documentation and reporting
- Drive and ensure quality planning and quality support in product development and testing (electronics hardware and software)
- Pro-active management, identifying risks and opportunities and implementing appropriate measures
- Involvement in quality activities on project level, e.g. by covering key quality tasks in important projects.
- Guidance on quality-related methodologies and standards (particularly Automotive SPICE), ensuring consideration and fulfillment of industry and customer specific requirements
- Interface for quality-relevant aspects to customers, including review and negotiation of quality-related contractual aspects, support of customer audits, customer reporting and claim management
- Report to the TTTech Auto Executive Board and to TTTech Group Quality Management
- Technical education (M.Sc.) with a focus on software.
- Several years of experience and profound knowledge of embedded software development, preferably in safety- and security-critical environments.
- Several years of experience in leading a team, preferably in an R&D environment
- Profound knowledge in coding guidelines, secure and safe coding, code reviews, code analysis and related tools.
- Profound experience in applying Automotive SPICE methodologies in embedded software projects.
- Knowledge of ISO 26262 and agile development methodologies.
- Communicative personality who appreciates to work in an international environment.
- Ability to create a good work atmosphere in an inspiring, visionary and motivating way.
- Passionate about leading diverse teams and organize work within an international environment.
- Proactivity, flexibility, solution-orientation.
- Accuracy, ability to assert yourself and perseverance.
- Ability to manage and pursue a portfolio of various and changing tasks.
- Very good command of English language, German is a plus.
- Exciting work environment – share our passion for high-tech innovation and cutting-edge technologies
- Unique team spirit – join our dedicated team of international experts
- Central office location – benefit from our office location in the heart of Vienna
- Individual development opportunities – choose from our broad training offers and career opportunities
- Flexible working arrangements – tailor your work according to your personal needs
As of today, TTTech Group employs more than 2,300 people in 14 locations worldwide. TTTech Auto, as part of TTTech Group, consists of more than 1,100 employees in 9 locations worldwide. Join our pioneering team and become part of our fascinating projects. You will find it #mindgrowing
We provide an attractive and performance-based salary, which is based on your qualifications and professional experience. This position is subject to the Collective Agreement for Employees in the Metal Trade (“Kollektivvertrag für Angestellte Metallgewerbe”) and we offer a minimum salary of € 75,000.- gross per year. Actual compensation can be well above this standard.