The cars of the past were guided by human hands – the cars of the future will be driven by human ideas
In the quest towards full automation, we have set out to tackle the toughest challenge of autonomous driving – safety. Our trusted safety platform is on board more than one million vehicles. If you come work with TTTech Auto in Vienna, your ideas will be, too.
Creative Director – Product Marketing (m/f/d)
The Strategic Product Management Team acts as a bidirectional interface between the automotive market and our software and hardware development teams across several product lines. For this position, we seek an experienced creative director for product marketing, who is not only passionate about communicating product related information to key stakeholders but who is able to tell an engaging story about new and cutting-edge technologies and game changing products and solutions.
If you are a passionate and strong communicator with an entrepreneurial mindset who thrives in a fast-moving and constantly evolving high growth environment, then we are looking forward to receiving your application!
- Lead the development of new and improvement of existing product brands
- Steer the creative direction for non-coded product assets such sales enablement and marketing materials
- Build a team of product marketing experts and creatives to bring our product marketing activities to the next level
- Engage internal and external stakeholders by providing top-notch product information assets (text, image, animation, video)
- Shape, define and launch several new communication channels and methods to satisfy stakeholders information needs
- University degree in marketing, journalism, or a related field
- Strong customer orientation, outstanding communication skills and unwavering service-orientation
- You have a track record of successful marketing campaigns, product brands and visually appealing media publications
- At least 8 years’ experience in product marketing, product management, portfolio management or product business development
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English, German is a plus
- Exciting work environment – be part of future high-tech innovations and cutting-edge technologies
- We are a team – flat hierarchies, open door policy, communication at eye level and hands-on mentality
- Technical Expertise – work among fellow technical experts and minds that will inspire you
- Diversity & equal opportunities – our team consists of people from over 60 countries, speaking 100 different languages. Diversity and inclusion are in our DNA
- Development & training – Individual onboarding program, TTTech Academy and internal career opportunities
- Trust and responsibility – turn your ideas into reality from day one and have a real impact on megatrends shaping the future
As of today, TTTech Group employs more than 2,300 people in 14 locations worldwide. TTTech Auto, as part of TTTech Group, consists of more than 1,100 employees in 9 locations worldwide. Join our pioneering team and become part of our fascinating projects. You will find it #mindgrowing
We provide an attractive and performance-based salary, which is based on your qualifications and professional experience. This position is subject to the Collective Agreement for Employees in the Metal Trade (“Kollektivvertrag für Angestellte Metallgewerbe”) and we offer a minimum salary of € 53,000.- gross per year. Actual compensation can be well above this standard.