The cars of the past were guided by human hands – the cars of the future will be driven by human ideas
In the quest towards full automation, we have set out to tackle the toughest challenge of autonomous driving – safety. Our trusted safety platform is on board more than one million vehicles. If you come work with TTTech Auto in Vienna, your ideas will be, too.
ADAS Technology Expert (m/f/d)
Is there always a trade-off between providing a safe and deterministic platform and providing a flexible, developer friendly environment? At TTTech Auto we strive for finding a solution to this problem! We are looking for an experienced ADAS application developer to join our product innovation team to strengthen the developer point of view. You will be responsible to ensure that TTTech Auto products fulfill the needs and use-cases of ADAS function developers.
- Alignment with external stakeholders (PdM, pre-series, external customers) on requirements and use-cases and contribution to Innovation backlog maintenance
- Take over ownership of technology items from initial idea and evaluation to in-depth analysis in innovation and research projects.
- Definition of PoC projects and technical leadership as well as contribution during project execution (incl. support for PM, concept creation, review of architecture and implementation)
- Documentation and handover of results to series development
- University degree in a technical field of study -- preferably with reference to computer science
- Experience in SW development in C/C++. Ideally in the area of safety-critical embedded real-time systems.
- Proven track record of ADAS related function development in the automotive industry
- Solid understanding and practical experience with technologies highly relevant to ADAS application development (e.g: Image Processing, Machine Learning and AI, GPUs and other Hardware Accelerators)
- Understanding of and practical experience with POSIX OSs (Linux, QNX, etc.)
- Exciting work environment – be part of future high-tech innovations and cutting-edge technologies
- We are a team – flat hierarchies, open door policy, communication at eye level and hands-on mentality
- Technical Expertise – work among fellow technical experts and minds that will inspire you
- Diversity & equal opportunities – our team consists of people from over 60 countries, speaking 100 different languages. Diversity and inclusion are in our DNA
- Development & training – Individual onboarding program, TTTech Academy and internal career opportunities
- Trust and responsibility – turn your ideas into reality from day one and have a real impact on megatrends shaping the future
As of today, TTTech Group employs more than 2,300 people in 14 locations worldwide. TTTech Auto, as part of TTTech Group, consists of more than 1,100 employees in 9 locations worldwide. Join our pioneering team and become part of our fascinating projects. You will find it #mindgrowing
We provide an attractive and performance-based salary, which is based on your qualifications and professional experience. This position is subject to the Collective Agreement for Employees in the Metal Trade (“Kollektivvertrag für Angestellte Metallgewerbe”) and we offer a minimum salary of € 60,000.- gross per year. Actual compensation can be well above this standard.