Human progress is powered by smart machines – smart machines are powered by human visions
As machines are becoming smarter - performance, safety and reliability have never been more important. We provide these attributes for millions of mobile machines worldwide, right here in the heart of Europe. If you come work with TTControl in Brixen, your visions will be on board, too.
Software Developer C/C++ – Mobile Machinery (m/f/d)
Do you believe in a more automated and robotized future? Do you enjoy taking an Arduino, Raspberry Pi or any other embedded hardware to automate and improve workflows?
As a Software Developer at TTControl you are responsible for developing applications which automate the use of electro-hydraulically actuated mobile machinery by programming our embedded control units (ECUs) and/or display (HMI) solutions. You are involved in the whole project lifecycle from the specification phase to the testing of the software at the customer. In case you are also interested in project management, we offer numerous opportunities for your development.
- Develop applications for mobile machinery
- Focus on safety critical systems and HMIs
- Take over responsibility along the product lifecycle – from requirements gathering and software design to implementation and testing
- Test and verify the software on the machinery at customer site
- Keep close relationship with project manager, customers and other teams
- Share and broaden your knowledge and experience within the teams
- Technical degree (BSc, MSc, FH, laurea triennale or magistrale) for technical studies
- Good knowledge of programming in C/C++
- Experience in software development on embedded targets is desirable (e.g. Raspberry Pi or Arduino)
- Experience in the field of functional safety is a plus
- Motivated and committed team player with curiosity for innovation and an independent and precise style of working
- Very good command of English, good command of German or Italian
- Exciting work environment – be part of future high-tech innovations and cutting-edge technologies
- We are a team – flat hierarchies, open door policy, communication at eye level and hands-on mentality
- Technical Expertise – work among fellow technical experts and minds that will inspire you
- Development & training – individual onboarding program, TTTech Academy and internal career opportunities
As of today, TTTech Group employs more than 2,300 people in 14 locations worldwide. Join our pioneering team and become part of our fascinating projects. You will find it #mindgrowing